Wine FREEZE™ Cooling Cup in Blue (1 pack) by HOST®
The Wine FREEZE™ is perfect for all wines. Just pop it in the fridge to cool your reds to the perfect cellar temperature or store in the freezer to chill your whites. HOST®'s proprietary cooling gel is precisely engineered to keep your beverage perfectly cold for hours.
- For red wine, refrigerate HOST® Wine FREEZE™ Cooling Cups for at least two hours to keep your drink between fifty-eight and sixty degrees Fahrenheit
- For white wine, freeze HOST® Wine FREEZE™ Cooling Cups for at least two hours to keep your drink between forty-three and fifty-three degrees Fahrenheit
- Inside the BPA free plastic walls of the HOST® Wine FREEZE™ Cooling Cups lies our proprietary cooling gel. This gel was precisely engineered in house to provide the perfect temperature for white and red wines for hours
- Each glass is constructed with an insulated silicone band for comfortable handling.
- Each glass can comfortably accommodate 8.5 ounces
- Hand wash only
- For the best results, place the Wine FREEZE™ upside down in the freezer to allow the gel to evenly spread and freeze.
- PERFECT FOR ALL WINES. Achieving the ideal serving temperature for every wine is possible with this set of stemless wine glasses. Each wine tumbler maintains wine’s temperature better than a normal wine glass
- INSULATED WALLS filled with proprietary cooling gel work as a wine chiller when frozen. Pop a tumbler in the freezer for white wines or cool in the fridge to keep red wines at cellar temp
- BPA-FREE PLASTIC construction is sturdy and perfectly suited for outdoor use, An insulated silicone band makes for comfortable handling and ensures that this stemless wine glass set will be your favorite new wine accessories
- SERVE YOUR WINE AT THE RIGHT TEMPERATURE. Generally, white wines should be served cold at 43 to 53 degrees Fahrenheit, and red should be served at just cooler than room temp, around 58 to 60 degrees